Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Waiting Game.

Well our bags are packed. They currently sit in front of our door. Our carry-on are assembled and waiting to be enjoyed during our waiting time to board.

We still have 24 hours to go.

In a little under an hour, our mad dash for last minute to dos begin. The end of the preschool year party, a trip to Salvation Army to drop off clothes that have been waiting to do so for the past couple of weeks. A playground trip, dinner. And hopefully just in time to get a -fingers crossed- four year old home, bathed and to bed.

We have an early wake up call in the morning.

And yet despite the fact we are ready I still don't feel like I am fully prepared. Did I forget something? Did I grab this, or that. Do we have enough to keep little man entertained for the two and a half hour flight.

The answer is yes. I think so. Despite my worry I know we are more than ready to go.

The only thing left to do.

Is wait.

No comments: