Friday, May 10, 2013
Five Question Friday: Knowledge.
1. What’s something you know about constellations?
If you are on the equator you can view all the constellations in a year. If you are on the North or South Pole, you will only be able to see the part of the sky above you.
2. What’s something you know about bugs?
No two ladybugs have the same spots...and despite their names, the majority of them are males.
3. What’s something you know about a car’s engine?
The average car engine last 9 1/2 years, though the average truck life is more like 7 1/2 years. Not bad at all.
4. What’s something you know about wine or beer?
The first drunk driver was . . . a guy riding a chariot in ancient Egypt around 2,000 B.C. He ran over a woman, and was CRUCIFIED on the door of the tavern where he was drinking.
5. What’s something you know about the Pacific Ocean?
The name means peaceful, and was given by Ferdinand Magellan in 1521 who called its waters "mar pacifico" which means peaceful sea.
And there you have it, this weeks Five Question Friday, may you all have a fabulous weekend, and to those who are mothers a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY....