Friday, March 29, 2013
Five Question Friday: Snacking
1. What’s your favorite crunchy snack?
Pretzels. I am horribly addicted to them. And yes I could pretty much eat them all day long. Thank you very much. Its an addiction I am quite proud of.
2. What’s your favorite chewy, gooey, or mushy snack?
Gummy bears...See above but besides pretzels, yes give me some good old gummy bears any day..And for your information, the gummy bears in Germany where far better than the ones over here in America...so maybe I will go as far as saying those where my favorite...
3. What’s generally not considered a snack food but is something you love to snack on?
Cereal is the only thing that comes to mind. Especially if they are apple jacks. Those things are great and handy to snack on...Easy compact. Its fabulous.
4. What packaged snack have you tried but would recommend others avoid?
At the moment I can't really think of any. Because in reality, what I like isn't for everyone. And works the other way around. So I say just enjoy.
5. What four snacks would you put on your Mount Rushmore of snacks?
Pretzels: for obvious reasons.
Gummy Bears: Again for obvious reasons
Hotess cupcakes: they remind me of my dad, and every now and then you have to have one.
York Pepermint Paddies: Another guilty pleasure and they make your breath smell amazing
And there you have it. May you all have a fabulous end to your holiday week.