Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Five Question Friday" Hurried.

 Its been a weird week around here, and I was in need of a little Friday possibly more than ever. After all the short weeks we have had, this first full week back post-holidays seems to have drained me. But never the less we have made it and thus, brings another Five Question Friday. This weeks topic: Hurried.


1. When did you last find yourself in a real hurry?

This afternoon, while on my way to cover the receptionist downstairs. I was running a bit behind as I was writing something and time just kind of slipped away from me. Thankfully, the dude is pretty laid back as long as I make it withing the five minutes grace period we are good...

 2.Often, when we’re in a hurry, we make stupid mistakes. What’s an example from your life that supports this, and what do you do to prevent such things from happening again?

I normally don't talk and drive, especially on my hand held. But my mom called one time and she just went on and on, and I couldn't get her off-love you mom but-I remember talking to her and trying to turn a corner. And yeah I rubbed up against the curb. It scared the crap out of me and nothing more. But since then I have dif stayed away from talking on the hand held and driving.

3. Why are some people so loud in places where quieter voices are usually appropriate, such as this cafe that’s closing in a couple of minutes, where these high-schoolers are being so loud it’s difficult for me to write these questions?

I really don't know, but it annoys me. Like on the bus, on the way home. Or metro. And its just like they get louder and louder and louder. And I find myself saying really is it that important that everyone needs to hear your convos??

4. How’s 2013 treating you so far?

So far, its been a rough year. My father's accident the day after New Years, followed by several company cuts to personnel-and these were good hard working people And then having to postpone our spring getaway-which I am over-has made things a little rough but hoping it will get a little better..its still early yet.

5. Are you more of a December person or a January person? What does this mean, anyway, and why are you whatever you are?

December, January seems to be an ugh its just sort of here month. And I think its the whole new year thing I tend to forget a lot about it. But by December I love the holidays and the feeling that it comes with it...

 Alrighty then, there you have it. The five question Friday for the week. May your weekend be fabulous no matter what you do.

No comments: