Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And the beat goes on...

Sometimes its the waiting that's the hardest. The not knowing. The thinking of all the possibilities. Each time my phone beeps, I jump. Each time a new email pops up. I hold my breath. Just waiting.

I keep checking my phone, turning it on and then off. Saving battery for the just in case they call. Though when that phone call-should it come-could be anytime from now til two weeks. For my sanity sake, I hope it is sooner rather than later.

I go through moments when I am certain it will be good news and moments when I am uncertain. I have never been through so much of a roller coaster of emotions since I first found out I was expecting.

I know I want this. I know I can do this.....
I just hope they believe it as well....

No comments: