Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Five-7/13..Versatility

Happy Friday to one and all! Here's to hoping your week was nice and easy...mine was...long. Which is typical for the last full week before a vacation.

Anyways so its time once for my Friday Five!! This week's theme is: Versatility

1. Among people you know, who has the most diverse range of talents or abilities?

Probably my mom. She can cut hair, draw paint, sew and do all those art and craft. Plus she is in an incredible public speaker and great writer. Yes. I think all three of us gals have gotten some sort of talent from her...though I probably the least crafty of us...I can however write you something pretty.

2. Besides its intended use, what are three things you’ve used a paperclip for?
  • A hair-clip
  • A Button
  • To clan out the crevice of my desk...you know those hard to reach spaces.
3. What item in your pantry is the most versatile?

Chicken stock? Because we use it for things. Not only for soup but its a great dairy substitute.

4. What implement related to your work seems to be the most useful in different ways?


This probably has nothing to do, but my looks. Only because I look a lot younger than I am. And yet I can be old soul. So I can still blend in with that young crowd and they put me out in the reception area and yet at the same time I can go sit through meeting with men way older than myself and I know what they are talking about.


What’s an item in your home that seems to have one (and only one!) use?

 The coffee maker...

So not the best Friday Five...but there it is. Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: