Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Five Question Friday-Scattagories.

Ah yes its that lovely time of the week once again. The one day that everyone is looking forward to. Friday. And thus means it is time for my five question Friday. This weeks is rather interesting.  Its Scatagories. And all my answers must start with the same letter.  So shall we give it a go? Alrighty then. Here goes nothing.

  What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)

I drew the letter I.

1. What food item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to eat within the next few days?

iceberg lettuce on a sandwich of some sorts more in likely. This sounds rather boring actually.

2. What item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to purchase this weekend?

Ice cream. We are on the hunt for non dairy kind. Pretty sure if we find some we will be picking it up for little man and myself.


3. What famous person, whose last name begins with the letter in question #1, makes you think thoughts you probably shouldn’t?

Enrique Iglesais..oh yeah...Though I have to admit this was a hard one for me since I could think of a thousan other people who I would think of other thoughts. Unfortunantley none of them started with I.

4. What is your favorite film whose title begins with the letter in question #1?



Incredible s...cute movie....

What geographical location, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, are you most likely to see within the next few days?

I don't know.

(hey it starts with I...)


Alright, well there you have it. My five question Friday....may you all have a fabulous weekend...
 

No comments: