Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year.

Apparently this whole leap year thing is a big deal. I don't really know why, but everywhere I go someone is talking about, having parties and wearing the color blue and yellow-which um yeah ok.- Disney is doing 24 hours of the park, where its open all day, and night for that  matter.

I wonder when this became big, I mean growing up it was an extra day of school, and there was nothing special. Unless however you were actually born on the 29th of February. And ok so that would be kind of cool come to think about it. I mean how many people can actually say this. But other than that it was just another day.

Now however everyone is going crazy over it. So for this reason alone. I will wish everyone a happy leap day.

Go party I suppose.

No comments: