Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day



On this day, Valentines day 2012 I thought I would remind you of the three little words above.  

I love you. 

They somehow seem so easy, yet are the hardest words to say often.  And when we do find the courage to say those three words, we often don't say it nearly as often as we should. For whatever reason we seem fitting. And while this is the day to share love, whether it is from husband to wife or mother to son. Or even from one friend to another. And the expectations are often set to rise above the occasion to go over the top.  I shall remind one and all, that there are in fact 365 days a year (and a bonus this year) and I don't think those three words should be ignored every other time. Flowers are great, gifts are lovely. And this day will forever be linked to love. But this should not mean that one should not receive them only on this day.

Happy Valentines Day to one and all

No comments: