Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Five-2/10-Bubbles

Welcome to another Friday edition of From The Puck to The World. This being Friday, means its time for Five Question Friday. This weeks theme: Bubbles.

1.When did you last have a bubble bath?

Its been awhile. Since before my surgery most dif. Haven't been able to take one due to the fear that it may cause my incesion to get infected, not to mention I am allergic to the soap so my actual bubble baths are few and far between. But I do love a good bath, nice long and relaxing one does a body good from time to time.


2.What are your thoughts on bubble-wrap?

They make for hours of endless entertainment. And a fabulous stress reliever at the drop of a hat.

3.In general, how large is your interpersonal-space bubble compared to other people’s?

Usually it depends on the individual. To my family, I am close but I need distance if I don't know you, or if I don't like you that much. This also includes coworkers. I dif. need my space when it comes to my office. Sorry don't take it personal. Its just one of those things.

4.What carbonated beverage have you most recently enjoyed?

I just finished a nice cold Dr. Pepper. Yep it is my most beloved beverage....

5.Who in your life can be described as having a bubbly personality?

Besides me? LOL. My son. Yes he is getting quite the little personality. And it is absolutely adorable.

No comments: