Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Five-12/9: Toppings.

So the first week of December has come and gone. Here's to another dose of your Friday Five.

This weeks topic: Toppings. Enjoy!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1. Whats your favorite ice cream topping?

Well hmm since I am allergic to dairy, I don't get ice cream to often.  Though thankfully a lot of stuff has come on the market that makes it a lot easier to enjoy the product, whether its pills, or soy ice cream etc. But from time to time on occasion however I cheat, and when I do, its Chocolate sauce. Nothing beats a nice coating of thick chocolate, even if the ice cream is already chocolate. Just makes it that much better. There is something about the combo that makes me feel like a kid again....and it makes the whole price I pay for the indulgence that much sweeter!

2. Whats your favorite pizza topping?
 
The husband and I make our own pizzas, which means we put whatever we want on it. That being said, I am not one of those odd balls that goes off the deep end and has the most unusual things. I stick to things that are pretty normal. My favorite thing is chicken that and green peppers. Yep you get me on that and I am in heaven. Seriously.

3. Whats your favorite thing to sprinkle coco on?

I don't remember the last time I sprinkled coco on anything....literally trying to rack my brain on something but I am coming up with nothing. Obviously my food allergies may have something to do with this....but I am sure its lovely.

4. Whats your favorite thing to put whip creme on?

Pumpkin Pie. I love love love it. And could very well be one of the main reasons I love the holidays so much. The pie alone is amazing, but you get that whip creme on it and I am gone. Again cheat away and I don't really care.

5. What do you to put upon your crackers?

Tuna. I could down an entire box of saltines and tuna-fish.  Sad but true.

Questions brought to you by :Friday Five.

No comments: