Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011


Christmas morning. Or rather afternoon now. It has been a very merry little Christmas around the house. Santa came and visited little man bringing with him everything a nearly three year old could as for including the batman cave he so much desired. 

This was a special Christmas, since I am expected at the hospital Tuesday morning. Because of this, I have been trying to enjoy these past few days as much as I can, including eating myself silly since I know that come tomorrow, I pretty much won't be eating for the next week.

And as for Andy and I? How did we make out from 'Santa?'

I somehow was able to pull off my surprise of two tickets to the season closing against the Rangers up in New York, along with two nights at a nearby hotel. And I received a pandora bracelet. Something I totally didn't expect but was very happy to receive.  After all the presents were unwrapped and Santa celebrated another successful year we loaded the three of us into the car and headed to IHOP for Christmas breakfast.

I feel a new tradition coming on.

We are expected to head over to my parents in a couple of hours for Christmas dinner at their house, where we will also be celebrating Burgandys engagement to Jamie after nearly 11 years of dating.

Pictures will come within the next day or two as I try to enjoy the next two days before heading into surgery on Tuesday.

So from my house to yours, may you have a very merry holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Cori H. said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you've had a great day!