Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The end.

Its about this time every semester. When I know there is the light at the end of the tunnel. When the long semester seems to be that much closer to coming to an end.

And yet, it all seems so very far far away.

Or perhaps this semester is just kicking my butt for no real apparent reason other than the professors have decided that everything should be due all at once at the end of the semester. The twenty page team paper. Two class presentations, two individual papers. One case study.

Have I mentioned there is only three weeks till the end of the semester officially? Sometimes, often in fact I find myself staring at my computer and thinking how the hell am I going to finish this? How in the hell am I going to find time to finish this? The only good thing I have going for me is the fact that there is no exams in either class. Giving me one less thing I have to worry about.

Which is good considering I have Thanksgiving to worry about. Traveling down to North Carolina for a few days. I have work and a two and a half year old. I have a hockey husband. I don't have time to figure out or study for exams.

Not in the least.

I know I say it is hard to do school, to be a parent and a wife a lot. But I am sure it is no less easy being a full time student. I am pretty sure weekends aren't what they are when your a college student. Then again, I am pretty sure they find time to party. While I try to find time to squeeze in a play date, an afternoon nap. Really its probably no different from the average party going college student these days.

The only difference is partying sounds a hell of a lot more fun.

Three weeks.

No comments: