Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011




HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ONE AND ALL!

I admit, Halloween is not my favorite. But now that my son is finally able to actually understand what it going on, I am beginning to see the reason so many love it. This year, Logan will go trick or treating, we took him last year but at one and half I don't think he truthfully got the concept, we made it through five houses before we packed it in and called it a night. This year however, he is excited to be the Itsy Bitsy Spider and has been practicing his 'Trick or treat.' for the better part of the weekend.

As for mom, she took the executive decision and am 'skipping' class, although skipping technically isn't the right word since I did inform the professor. Hey a kid is only a kid for so long and while the class can be oo soo entertaining, walking my kid around the neighborhood seemed the more important of things to do. 
Do you really blame me?

And so, tonight he will dress up, we will pass out candy and I will not worry that his teeth will rot. At least for one night anyway. Pictures will surely come in the next few days.

May you all have a joyful, safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: