Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Question Fridays-10/21

Here's to another Friday!
This weeks topic: Every day tasks

1. What everyday task is more difficult than it should be for you?

Getting out of bed. And you know, come to think of it, it is getting harder and harder by the day. Then again when your alarm goes off at 430 in the morning, I don't expect it to be easy to begin with. Sigh, sleep. I miss it.

2. What everyday task do you put off for as long as possible?

Laundry. Dishes. Cleaning in general. Which is why I usually put it off as long as possible. But laundry has to be right there on the top of the list. It doesn't help the machines are on the bottom level, and our rooms are on the third level..so it makes for an easy excuse to put it off another day. Of course if I learned to actually do this on a daily basis, it probably wouldn't be such a hassle.

3. What everyday task do you perform especially well?

Does brushing and flossing count? Because yes, I am one of those have to brush my teeth and all before I go to bed and before I go anywhere. I just happen to really love the feeling of clean teeth, and knowing I take good care of them. I pride myself in doing so. My sisters used to make fun of me in this, and I am pretty sure Owl's City 'Dental Care' was written for me.

4. What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day?

Laugh at myself. At least once a day. Try to find something to smile and laugh at myself with. Believe me we ten to take life a little to serious, and while this may not be a task one would generally think of. I for one think everyone should do this at least once a day. Things aren't as bad as they seem, life goes on and you may as well have fun with it while you can.


5. What everyday task makes the least sense to you?

Commuting my two hours one way to work. I have thought about this a lot lately. Those four hours could be put to so much more. Time with family, time with finishing school. Etc. But sadly I live in an area where twenty miles equals two hours for commute. Its horrible. But its a job, and right now I will take it.

thanks to Friday5.org

No comments: