Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday-8/19

This Fridays theme, sticky....


1. Whats the last song that got stuck in your head and wouldn't go away?
Defying Gravity, from the musical Wicked. Though I am pretty sure the fact I went and saw it at the Kennedy had something to do with it. I still found myself singing it all day, in fact two days later, its still there thank you very much.

2. Whats something that sticks around long after you wish it would leave?
The smell of skunk, ever tried to get rid of the smell? Yeah it takes forever, not a pleasant one, and surely one I would rather not remember. I don't know what worse, getting the smell on your clothes, or the car. I mean at least you can burn and trash the clothes, but the car on the other hand, umm yeah not so much.

3. To what use did you put your last sticky notes

I am believe it or not an office supply junkie. I used to love school just so I could get new supplies. Which means I pretty much use sticky notes for everything. The last thing I used it for was to price out how much a vacation to Europe would be. Flight info, hotel info. Etc.. I usually proceed to lose them and then have to start all over again, so I tend to write the same thing on every sticky at least five times.

4. When did you last have Pixie Stix?
This past May. My husband and his work were attending an Elementary School event, in which the Gym teacher thanked them by creating a basket of goodies. I snuck in and grabbed one of the pixie stix, since it had been ages since having one. Pure sugar. For some reason, they weren't quite as fabulous as I remember. Which was sort otf a bummer. They were the bomb when I was a kid.
5. What is something your a stickler for?
Saving money. Probably stems from my fear of going broke. But I find myself taking time and resources to save money whenever I can, including putting so much aside from each paycheck to make sure I am. I also throw change, and extra dollar bills we may find aside. Laugh, but this has gotten us a fully paid vacation a time or two. And always comes in handy on a rainy day. Of course I do think my husband gets annoyed with my sense of trying to save money. But will appreciate it one day.

No comments: