Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Fridays.


Thought I would try something new on Fridays, besides my usual Friday dance I will now be posting five random questions every Fri afternoon. We shall start today.

1. Your celebrity crush at 10, 16 & now?

At 10, I had this thing for Jason Presley. I don't know why, since my parents didn't allow us to watch 90210 until we hit high school, but I remember sneaking in a t-shirt of him for a birthday present and decided he was it.

At 16, I first got a hold of the 'love of my life' Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, posters, concerts. you name it. I am sure my parents were grateful they told me to take them down. I still have the border I created of collectible photo-cards boxed away

Now-funny little has changed. I still have the huge crush on Nick. Proving that some things never change.sigh.

2. What TV character would you be and why?

Growing up, I was constantly mistaken for Viki from Small World. I was stopped for autographs and had a few people at school asking how I managed to tape and still stay in school. Though if you ask me, Angela from My So Called Life would have been fun. Great outfits, a hot guy, and a gay best friend...

3. Whats the most embarrassing CD you have ever owned?

Eekk!!!Aaron Carter. From when he was like 7. My love of Nick and the BSB's meant I had to get everything associated with them. I don't even think I listened to it. If I remember correctly I bought it, ran home and hid it under my bed for fear someone would find out that I owned such an album. I shake my head now and think what the hell was I thinking? I am pretty sure I burned it awhile back.

4. What moment in your life would you relive and why?

Just one? Hmm...the day my son was born. I went from being me, to being needed. It was such a great moment. I never thought I could love someone as much. A close second would have to be the day I got married. It was by far, the most perfect weather, the perfect wedding and at the time, I felt the most amazing I think I have ever felt. Beautiful, powerful. At the top of the world. So I guess that makes it two days I would relive.

5. As a kid, what did you think you were going to be and why?

If you would to have asked me at 5, I would have told you an astronaut. But I am pretty sure this was every kids dream. Realistically, I always thought I was going to be a teacher. I loved kids and always wanted to be that kindergarten teacher everyone loved. Though I admit,having the summers off didn't hurt either.

No comments: