Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Its cold outside.

If this past week is any indication of just how this winter is going to be. I am...

Screwed.

I don't remember when I started to hate the cold. I mean as a kid, I was never ever this bone chilled cold. I could stand it. I welcomed it. I couldn't wait to get this first snow of the season, even more when there was an actual snow day due to it.

But now, since I have shedded the thirty pounds of baby fat I had-mind you its been ten years since I lost it all.-I just can't stand it. I hate standing there waiting for the van to bring me to work. I hate going out in it period.

I know what your thinking, just wrap up. Wear layers. Which is great. But what if that doesn't work? Because I will tell you right now, it doesn't. For the most part I wear a winter coat around the office for the better part of the day and sit there in my cube miserable. Just wanting something, anything that will warm me up.

Which leads me to my next thought, I have also been dog tired, worn out weak. Its been going on for awhile. And while I used to think it was all just pure coincident, I am beginning to think or wonder if my tiredness and my coldness has something to do with one another. So I decided to finally call the doctors to see. I am no worried, just nervous and figured its worth getting looked at.

Even if my husband thinks I am absolutely nuts to think this. The other night I was discussing this very matter with him and he kept telling me to wait, that a few days wouldn't really make a difference in the long wrong. And yet as I was describing what I felt like, he was informing me that I was assuming I had something-I mentioned the possible thyroid problem-without even thinking anything through. And how I shouldn't assume, or think I have anything wrong because yeah he is pretty sure nothing is wrong. This is all in my head.

Which is why I have not mentioned the fact I emailed the doctors and will see them if need be.

Why?

I want my mind at ease. Isn't it always better to do so then worry? Or find out to late. Maybe I just need to get new vitamins, maybe I just need to workout a little more, or maybe there is generally something wrong that I may need to get further medication for. I just don't know.

And no this is not what I am thinking.

Besides. This being cold all the time, gets rather old.

No comments: