Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010


With tomorrow being Thanksgiving and the holidays right around the corner, I think many of us forget the real reason for the holiday. That being said, I figured I would go ahead and list just a few things I am thankful for. So without further ado.

I am thankful for:

-Logan for without him I am lost. He will never know how happy he has made his mommy.
-My husband, for being there no matter what.
-My job which isn't the greatest and sure I may bitch about it but I know how lucky I am to still have a job.
-My supportive and loving family-inlaws included.
-Being alive-after the massive car accident this past summer I realize how precious life really is.
-My drive-the strength to continue to pressure my education.
-Friends-who allow me time to be myself, yet are their when I need a hand, an ear and two arms.
-Music, silly but without it I am lost.
-Shelter, my house may not be the newest, or the most organized but its a home and its filled with love.
-A nice long hot bath for allowing me some time to be on my own.
-My education, because without a book in my hand, I am at a total lose of anything.
-My money sense and the ability to save. Its come in handy from time to time.
-Summer just because its my favorite season.

There a thousand more things I can think of and the list could always grow but these are just a few of the small things that make me grateful.

No comments: