Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Blizzard of 10'

We are currently in the midst of the second blizzard of the winter. The first was back in December, where it dumped 24 inches in the Centreville area. This go around, it is predicted to be dumping a good 30 inches.

Now I know its winter, and I know several people, including most in my family that are loving it. And while I do enjoy a good snow storm every now and then, I have to say I am done with winter. I don't quite remember a winter that has seemed to slam us with one storm after another. As it is, this is the second weekend in a row that we have had significant amount of snow. Most of the four-six inches we got last weekend remains on the ground as we speak.

So yes I am done with it all. And considering we are preparing to head down to our home away from home in Disney next weekend I must admit I am looking forward to the warmer temps. Sure maybe it won't be the hundred degrees like it often is when we are down there in August. I am assured there will be snow in the forecast for the entire week that we have reserved.

Bring it on. Bring it on.

No comments: