Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So from time to time I have mentioned having more than one blog. I can't help that I am a word junky. Anyway, blogger has been my recent acquire and there for has never been my main one.

No, the title belongs to a little website called Kiwibox, now Kiwi and I have had a relationship for going on damn a decade now. They have gone through a sisters runaway, my first love, an engagement. A marriage, a pregnancy a birth.

it has been there through it all, all documented and written out, with now over two thousand entries total.

But things are changing, and the reasons I have stuck with it may no longer be there. No longer do my cool little designs, that i loved seem to be there. It's looking an awful lot like blogger, livejournal all the other ones.

Perhaps its a silly thing, to be this upset over a site design. But I am a Gemini here. I like change. If nothing more than being able to change the layout on a daily basis..Different layouts for different moods sort or thing. It was nice. I liked it.

And i liked it a lot more than some other sites that I felt like were overexposure. I would have a hard time finding out exactly who I was. You have to do a little more digging with this site.

I used to justify my reasons for staying, I have several things written there. I have written every day, for the past years. Things I havent shared with people are on there. Erasing it would be like erasing my life in a lot more ways than I want to admit. But at the same time, I am no longer a teenager. The site geared to young adults and adolescents. Doesn't quite fit with my vibe anymore.

So its a sad thing to think, but i do believe my days with kiwi are coming to an end. But I no longer feel like with the new site that is sure to be coming, there is any specific reason to stay. There is no strong desire to stay like there once was.

The breakup is inevitable.

No comments: