Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

You know your getting older when you actually enjoy staying home on a friday night, vegging out on the couch and doing absolutely nothing but watch the hockey game. you begin to ask yourself when did this happen. because im pretty sure it wasn't always like this. in fact, i know it wasn't. and it wasn't that long ago. maybe its my two hour one way commute now that now makes me exhausted. or maybe its the fact i am expecting so my times just don't seem like they used to.

or maybe i am just getting old.
but either way i love the fact that i am vegging out on my couch, watching the game. granted i would love to be at the game but i understand i need to share the love with my brother in laws. and i know they are technically andys tickets and he can give them to whomever he so chooses.

and tonight that just happens to be elliott and matt.

and you know thats just fine by me.

No comments: