Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Had our 28 week checkup this afternoon. Everything looks good. Took the diabetes testing, should find out the results within the next few days. I was expecting the orange soda that they made me drink to be so much more awful than it actually was. A lot of people were telling me just how horrible it was and all. Not realy.

Of course I wouldn't say I could have it every day. But still not to bad either.

Not expecting anything to be wrong, though I have known several ladies who had diabetes while they were pregnant so I am assuming it is a pretty common thing.
We made an appointment for the next two go arounds. Which will be at 32 and 34 weeks, hard to believe that it is already coming up that fast. Before we know it, Blueberry-or his actually name- will be here. That is just scary to think about.

I gained two pounds since October's check up, and a total of 12 pounds since first expecting. Not to shabby if you ask me. Though I must say, even though it's only 12 I feel as though it should be about twenty, just because I feel larger than I am. Ugh.

But I think this is a common thing when one is pregnant. I mean after all, you are growing a whole other person inside of you. Yes this thought does scare the shit out of me, the whole I have another person ad all.

So yes. All is going well.

No comments: