Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So most of the major group at work now know. I knew they would know eventually, I mean I am not showing majorly yet but eventually I will be. A manager asked yesterday morning, followed by a coworker who asked if I was planning a family soon. I wasn't going to lie. So yea the cat is pretty much out of the bag I don't think it's going to be to much longer for those that don't know, to find out.

I have caught a cold on the way home from Vero, and I am battling a cold. I dont know if there is anything I can take, but I figured if it gets worse I will call the doctor to see if there is anything I can take to get better. Though I am hoping with some rest and relaxation that I can kick it before it gets any worse.

I suppose that is enough of my boring entry. I am trying to get Andy to contribute to writing but he said he isn't much of a writer.

So he is leaving it to me.

No comments: