Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

on being sick.

I finally called the doctor about the cold I have been battling, unfortunately however the advice nurse I spoke to informed me that it would be for the best if I don't take anything for it. Meaning I get to suffer for who knows how much longer until this cold decides to leave. Either that or the doctor calls and tells me otherwise.

In my sick state of the world I have thrown the 3rd season of Grey's Anatomy on the DVD player and plop myself down on the couch for the marathon watching. Hoping that by watching, Patrick Dempsey as McDreamy that it would somehow make me feel incredibly better in the blink of the eye.

I am however. Still waiting for the medicine to kick in.

And I thought McDreamy could somehow cure everything!

1 comment:

Tim said...

I didn't know you have a blog!!! I'll have to add you to our Blogroll.

Just to let you know, I won't be doing anything at work today because I'll be reading "in this lifetime."

Congrats again on the baby thing. I look forward to reading all about it.