Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

I wonder what its like to date twenty five men at one time. Reality tv makes it look so glamorous. Makes it look so easy. They make it look romantic. They make it look as though every fairytale that you could ever think of, can come to life. How many of us, which we could take a stroll along the beach, right at sunset. How many of us, wish we could dress up in fancy name brand dresses all the time, and live in a castle.

When in fact, I don't think it is as easy as they make it out to be. After all, I can barely manage to keep up with the one man in my life. I can't imagine what adding twenty four more to the mix would be.

And it leads me to wonder, can someone in a matter of six weeks. Go from dating twenty five guys to meeting the man of her dreams and marriage proposals. Could it even be possible. Yes I have heard of those couples. The couples that meet one weekend and marry three/four weeks later.

But this is television. Their relationship is played out over such a short time span, in front of America and throughout the world. Could it really be possible for two people to fall in love under such circumstances?

Possibly.

And yet.

I can't help but think, how damn lucky she may be. You have twenty five nice looking men. All fighting for your love and attention. How for a matter of moments, I would love, to get half that attention or had that attention on me.

Not to mention, how damn lucky she is.
I won't deny it. Even if I am happily married.
Some of these men are rather hot.

No comments: