Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

To switch or not to switch

I have been a blogger for years. Not in the sense that many would say as often I blog for my own enjoyment and my own memories. While readership is wonderful, it hasn't always been the top of my list. If you enjoy what I write and like to read it then great. But if you don't well that is ok as well.

That being said, it has been brought to my attention that my blogger format that I have been using for the past couple of years has been given a lot of people issues. And for that I truly apologize as it is not my intention nor truly my fault. So what does that mean. Do I abandon blogging all together?

No. I do not want to do that.

But it has got me thinking of switching formats, revamping things a bit and whether I want to or not, starting over. Fresh.

It is not like I haven't done it before. I have changed with the times before. Whether it was for reasons of change in sites, or other various reasons. It is more the thought of the words I have shared and already expressed disappearing instantly. Being deleted. Erased and forgotten in an instant.

Still..

Perhaps it is time to find a new platform to do so...

No comments: