Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome December!!

And we have reached December my friends. I am pretty sure I write this just about this time every year, but how did this happen? I was just taking down the lights from last Christmas (cue 1980s epic tune). I swear we were.

This year however I am more than happy to see the final month of the year. It has been a long year, and one that has had several ups and downs. I suppose not every year can be wonderful right? And to think we still have 29 days to go of it.

And yet despite it all, I love December. Sure it is cold, and snow is right around the corner. But it truly is one of the most magical times of year. The lights, the cookies. Puck, our  Elf on the Shelf returns (he is currently nestled in between our railing slates). And little man beaming from ear to ear. Yes it truly is a sight to see. The month brings out the best in all of us for awhile. At least we can hope right. It is the shopping, and the excitement it brings.

Yes, it truly is the most  magical of months.

Enjoy it my friends. The holidays will be here and gone before we know it.

No comments: