Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Heading back.

There is a problem when you do not have to go to class for two and a half weeks. It makes the return when you do, that much harder. Yes that is right. I have not gone to campus since September actually. It was nice, really nice. My absence from campus was not my fault, they have been cancelled, working sessions or fall break.

And it made me realize how much I look forward to not going up on a weekly basis. I know in all actuality I do not have that much longer to go before freedom calls my name. And believe m I am more than looking forward to not having to head up, park walk the campus and sit through classes for three hours. Even if it poetry and I happen to really enjoy it. There is something to be said about not having to do that sort of thing that thrills me.

Actually it had been so long since I had taken the poetry session, that I admittedly had forgotten I had to write a poem, which is not that hard until you run out of creative juices and then well. Yeah good luck with that one. No worries, I was able to bang it out and will have ready for tonight's workshop though thankfully I am not sharing it with my fellow poetry lovers.

That would have been not so pretty.

One week closer. One week down.

I got this.


No comments: