Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Exciting times, new seasons.

The last full week of September means two things.

The first being this. We are getting closer to round 2 of the search for the next Disney Parks Mom Panelists. Considering I bypassed round 1 (thanks to a Fastpass+ from last year) I have to admit, I am pretty pumped at the knowledge that round 2 will be starting within the next couple of weeks. Just as much as I am pumped and excited to see who will be joining me in to the next round. I mean this when I say I share the nervousness for all those anxiously waiting for word on their own fate. Even if we do not know when the next round is officially going to start, or when those magical congratulation emails are going to be sent out, well the thought that it is getting closer is beyond exciting indeed.

Yes. This gal is a happy camper as I am looking forward to the thrill ride once again.

The second but no less important, at least in my household, is the fact that hockey is back again. Well preseason anyway. But hey, I will gladly take it at this point as watching football just isn't the same. I can’t sit there in front of my TV and yell out as many big girl words as am allowed. Believe me, I have tried. But it doesn't quite have the same effect as it does when yelling them out around the house in the middle of a hockey fight on the ice does. No it does not.

Trust me on this one.

Even if it does take a lot of time away from family and all, I am happy to see my husband back into his happy zone. To him, this is what it is all about:  The start of the madness, the endless possibilities that a new season brings. All of his hard work and preparation really begins to start showing.

I must admit I happen to love, love this time of year. So much to look forward to and so much hope revolves around it. A new beginning to a season, new pixie-dusted hopes and wishes. Both of which I am fully willing to ride and enjoy as long as I can.

With fingers crossed, it will be a great end of the year for this hockey and Disney World loving blogger.

Happy fall my friends, happy fall.

No comments: