Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Running scared.

This was not the original posting I had thought about today.

Confession-I actually had no idea what I was going to write about today. Other than the fact I had the urge to write something.

I am not a runner, while I know several of my friends as of late that are running and preparing themselves for marathons. I am not one of them.

And I probably would have never even written about the Boston Marathon going on had it not been for the fact that across my ticker on my computer comes this:

Explosions rock Marathon...

Really? At a marathon. I wonder if this is what its coming to? If no where is safe, no one is safe. I wonder if every where we go from marathons to school will we have to stand in security lines and think OK is something going to happen??

I do not know. I do not like to think of one of my favorite cities cleaning up after a tragedy.Even if no one has officially been announced as dead, I can not imagine what chaos is going on right now.  I can't even think of much to write about in all honesty and find that my words are jumbled.

This should not have happened for whatever reason. I am at a loss.

My heart and thoughts are in Boston at the moment....

No comments: