Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Busy bee

I know I have mentioned how insanely busy I am this month. But there is something about the whole beginning of the month, when it actually sinks in what you have to do that it hits the reality of just how busy one is going to be. I flipped over that calendar this morning to stare at the following.

  • 4th of July.
  • An open house party.
  • A baby shower.
  • The Caps fanfest-which Andy will be working.
  • A visit to the friend in hospital, at least once.
  • Assist with wedding planning.
  • Plan baby shower
  • Logan off to NC to visit my sister.
  • Logan off to the beach.
  • VACATION -(this was the best one)
  • Inlaws 40th wedding anniversary.
 
Somewhere along the lines, we have to pack, pay bills, and still manage to do the day to day musings of life. Work...which is hard enough to concentrate on at times, throw in everything else and a vacation and its near impossibhle.

Breathe. Just breathe.

No comments: