Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trip report???


After months of long waiting, planning, packing and saving its hard to believe that I write this back on U.S. soil, the trip that we had for long thought would never arrive has come and gone. And for the past couple of days now as I try to readjust to the time difference, catch up on work and spend time with the son I left behind I have tried to figure the best way to write about my European adventure. You would think this would be rather easy. I mean I have so much to say, I experienced so much. So why wouldn't it? But here in lies the issue, I almost have to much to talk about. I don't want, nor feel the need to discuss every single moment, and every single aspect of my 9 days overseas. And yet I feel as though without sharing some of the stories, I would be leaving thousands of thoughts, experiences that I had so hard tried to remember.

And then there are the pictures. I have spent hours shifting through picture after picture, each with its own story in themselves. Some of course are better than others, some more artsy and some are just plan horrible. But I want to share a lot of them with everyone. Do I perhaps just do a picture report?? I am pretty sure people would be thrilled at this alone.

So of course this leads me to my issue how do I best do a trip report. Individual days? By countries? By people? By??? This may require another day of thinking while jotting down notes here and there. Until then, this is just about as close as you will get to getting a report from me. And yes I do realize this is sort of a sorry ass excuse for one. But at the moment playing catch up seems to be consuming most of my time...that and my son who I missed more than anyone can imagine.

But believe me there will be stories to be shared. And pictures to be amazed...

No comments: