Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Question Friday -3/9-March Madness


So its time for another round of Five Questions. I am pre-writting this since I will be on travel. I also stole this from a blog posted a year ago....Enjoy. Have fun and happy travels. This weeks theme is March Madness.


1. When did you last have occasion to march anywhere?  

 Last weekend, with my son, we decided to have a good marching around the living room session. I am sure if you looked in the windows of our home you would have caught us doing this. It was believe it or not really fun...


2. What kind of hula-hooper are you?



A pretty good one actually. I am quite talented in the hula-hopper area. And its great exercise! I recommend it to anyone.


3. What kind of madness is most likely to infect you this weekend?



I am currently in Germany on travel, we take off tomorrow to head to Paris, so I am assuming the travel madness will be hitting me while we are away.

Under what circumstances this past week might you have had reason to shout, “SCORE!”

Um went to the Caps game on Tuesday, where my favorite hockey player scored to tie the game up. Yeah I am pretty sure I yelled score and cheered at the top of my lungs on that one...


When did you last inadvertently dribble, drool, or otherwise let liquid escape your mouth while trying to keep it in?

No clue, maybe when I was asleep....really I don't know.

No comments: