Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Five-Leftovers-11/25

Once again its time for this weeks Five Question Friday, this weeks theme is leftovers, questions were from previous weeks in the past.

Hope you all have a lovely thanksgiving!

Leftover from April 17, 2009:  What’s a creature comfort (practically unnecessary) you must take with you on an overnight trip in the great outdoors?  Please consider a phone something that has practical necessity
My Ipod, and a good book. Neither of which are particularly that mandatory on most overnight trips to the great outdoors but this is me we are talking about, music and books are my life...so that is what  I would have to take. If nothing more it would cure boredom. And don't tell me the great outdoors offers endless amounts of activities...

Leftover from August 31, 2007: What did yesterday cost you?  <– Thanksgiving in the U.S., but answer it for wherever you are and whatever you did!


Thankfully I was not the host of the event so my contribution was not as great as it could have been.  But I did spent about 40 dollars on rolls, sodas and appetizers.  I know I could have spent a lot more had I been the host of Thanksgiving.

Leftover from January 25, 2008: What was your excuse the last time you were REALLY late for something?

I was late for work a couple of weeks ago, traffic in the area was horrible. I remember calling my boss to let him know I wasn't sure when I was to get in. It took over three hours for me to get into work that day.  I don't know if he actually believe me or not.


Leftover from February 18, 2011: What was your first online purchase?

A Got Milk poster featuring the Backstreet boys in 1998. I thought it was the best thing ever. 

Leftover from December 25, 2009: Which of your gifts do you think you do not put to its best, fullest use?


Probably my Nook, I got it for my birthday back in May and am still trying to get the hang of it. I know I could put aps and all on it, but with an Ipod and a smartphone there are time when I don't find the need to put even more aps that I will never use on it.

No comments: