Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Five 11/11

Here's to another Friday!
This weeks topic-What to take?

What do you usually take to the beach?

It has been a couple of years since I have stepped foot on a beach, but whenever I do, I usually don't leave home without at least two books in my bag, thankfully this past May I received a Nook which means, I can carry as many books as I can.

What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?

Money, a good friend and time..

What’s something you take to the hockey game?

I hate carrying around a purse. I hate getting searched before the games, so I usually leave as much home as possible. Which means I only bring my ID, my phone,  my card and some money usually. The less I have to carry the better.  For the most part it works, though a couple of years ago they pulled me aside and asked me what I was hiding in my belly...I looked down confused...and then it hit me, I was pregnant at the time, and I was all baby in front. No where else so I assume they thought I was smuggling something in It never happened again.

What do you take to the movies?

With a toddler in the house, movies are a thing of the past it seems. But when we do get the chance to go its usually just me and the hubs. I don't bring anything. Besides my purse. I don't smuggle food or drinks or anything other than gum in. Boring and safe yes I know.

This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?

Going to say, I have never been to a symphony, but plenty of musicals. Cash, sometimes a box of tissues and my husband...who is loving enough to put up with my love of musicals.

Questions provided by the FridayFive

No comments: