Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the most wonderful time of the year


That's right my friends. Not only does December bring about the much anticipated holidays but it also brings the end of another semester.

I would like to think one of these days I will be sitting here telling you that its my last final ever. Sadly its not today and not this year. Though if you want some good news, and who doesn't, well come the end of next semester I will be a Senior. So that's at least something to look forward to. But until then I sit here attempting to study.

But heres the thing, finals week in December have never been easy. After all in sitting here thinking about gifts, if there is anyone else I need to get. Have I gotten everything for Andy and Logan. I'm thinking about holiday parties and pumpkin pie. Considering I haven't had dinner pumpkin pie sounds fabulous.

Another words I'm thinking about anything but my final in just over an hour. Still with a little luck, and the knowledge that I only need ten points to get a C, maybe I just may pass the damn thing.

Maybe.

Which means I should get off here.
Back to studying I go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: