Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

welcome to october!

man i cant believe we are already here. the beginning of another month, two months shy of it being the end of another year. really where does the time go anymore?

and it has dropped majorly temperature wise. i wrapped myself up in a coat and stood outside waiting for the train to get me i was just like ooo crap. what happened to summer. wasnt it just last week?

it reminding me i need to pull out my sweaters and forgo my t shirts for another six months. while i love sweaters and all the thought of it getting into the sort of cold nasty weather i dread. isnt such a lovely happy thought to me.

but i do love october. its probably one of my favorite months of the year. the colors, the smells. the holidays. everything. its just gorgeous. and ah...

not to mention it indicates my halfway through another sememster point. and really who wouldn't like that thought?

and today, brings another thing. the beginning of hockey season. which means i am officially a hockey widow. until june. i joke about this. its not that bad at times but at other times i just want to see my husband. though now i have logan and i will be able to spend all that time with him....

just me and my guy.

it being opening night, we are away. up in boston, ill have to see if andy can keep me posted on the score throughout class.

i would have skipped if i didn't have homework to turn in...that and if i wasn't so damn lost in the subject.

i really dont have a lot to talk about today.
can we tell.

i managed to finish my homework. i got an email from the professor who told me the answers where posted. so i checked. i didnt do to bad actually, a few i missed so i corrected and all. and am good to go. now watch, he won't even for it to be turned it. i mean we are adults after all, and its just so typical....

but i did it.
without any help.

thank you very much.

im tired. logan got us up again last night. and while andy went to change him, i went to make a bottle, when he came down i asked if he needed anything and he said, yes. more sleep. i volunteered to take logan at that point. he said no. its ok.

so i went back up. but i am sure he is going to bitch about it tonight how tired he is and blah blah blah. but you know i didnt have to offer at all. but thats just typical of him.

i am sure you think i dont love him. but believe me i do. i count myself lucky i have met such a man, who would be willing to do most anything to make me happy, including talking about leaving his job in order to find a better paying one. he know i would love to stay home with logan and all. he knows i would love to work closer to home. so he would if i asked him to even though i won't have this, if thats what it came to he would.

so yes i am really fortunate.

now if only i could be as fortunate and win the lottery.

it may not solve all problems, but it would at least help..

No comments: