Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

So, maybe I won't be getting and A. But as I sat there, going over problems with the professor before class last night I figured a way to pass the class.

Kindness.

And a lot of hardwork. I admit it, I know what to do. Go to him with help, be there. Sit through the long classes and all. Because if I can't necassarily understand the material all the way I can at least show him I am making an effort.

And hey it is working thus far.

I sat up in his office for a good hour long session last night, two other girls eventually joined asking questions and all. Right up til the very minute that our class was to begin. And when I asked him if I could be a few minutes late to grab my good old Dr. Pepper-because I can't survive a three hour financing class or any class for that matter without it.- He said sure no problem take your time. He then gave me money and asked if I could grab him a Red Bull.

I of course walked in, walked to the front of the lecture hall and handed him one. The look on the kids faces said it all. Teachers pet.

Maybe so.

But if it helps me pass. I am all for it.

No comments: