Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

I have a fascination with my teeth. I have had it pretty much since I was a kid. I always loved brushing and the feel of a clean mouth. My sister's to this day believe I am strange.

It went a step farther when I went to through the braces, expander stage. This lasted a good six years of my life. Yes, you heard me right I endured six long years of no gum, no candy no nothing. I know I probably didn't exactly need to follow every little ounce of their instructions. But for me, it was this or jaw surgery. And I suppose at sixteen, that wasn't an option I really wanted.

So giving up on sweets, seemed to be a better option.

Anyway.

I also prided myself on never having a cavity, never having anything majorly wrong. And you can imagine my disappointment when I went to the dentist two months ago to find out I was having a root canal done.

OK i thought. that isn't horrible. id just go in there, and have them get it taken care of.

four appointments later, and i have yet to get it done. seriously.

my pride has been deflated.

No comments: