Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

i hate mondays....

we were supposed to have our walk through yesterday. our final walk through of the house should i say. but on friday night, our real estate lady went into labor. two and a half months early just about. so obviously, the walk through didn't happen. we were hooked up with another real estate agent, who said he had to attend a family bbq. and don't you know he just couldn't get out of it. so he wanted to do it a half hour before we close on thursday. yeah that ain't going to happen. he said it should only take fifteen minutes. if that is the case why couldn't he spare fifteen minutes out of his day yesterday? just my thought.

so yeah. we aren't to thrilled about that one. thankfully, we agreed to meet him tomorrow night after both andy and i got off of work. andy had apparently invited his dad, and his uncle and his brother and nephews a long for sunday. which was totally new to me until his father called about it. actually i got upset because i didn't see the need for all of them to come along. and i thought they had invited themselves, which i thought was even ruder. turns out my husband had invited them. now ok. so i understand my father in law coming. after all, he is helping with the downpayment and all. i get that. i know and don't mind him coming at all. but do we really need his uncle and bro and our two nephews along. when we get the house and keys and he can show it to them come next weekend?

seriously?

and maybe i wouldn't have minded if it wasn't for the fact he didn't even care to bring this up to me first. maybe that is my issue.

so after the whole fiasco of the little lack of communication i get on to metro, take a seat after standing for awhile. only to feel a cold wet spot on my pants.....my drink had decided to spill all over my purse, into half the stuff and onto my pants.

and then i have the most annoying transfer into our organization that i am dealing with. who has proceeded to tell me that we have done everything wrong, that i am only an admin and nothing more, that i have mispronounced a name, when in fact i hadn't, she just didn't know there was an ivory and an iris. yeah. welcome to the group. its nice to have you hear as well. i am so looking forward to working with you.

and to top it all off...
my lovely aunt has decided to come knocking on my door.

No comments: