Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i am a very nervous person this evening. you may ask why? well because i am going in for a root canal tomorrow afternoon. and while to many, it may seem like a simple thing, ok so a root canal isn't so simple. the thing is, i have never before even had a cavity. sure i spent the majority of my late childhood and the entire teenage years trapped behind metal, but i am proud to say that i have not had a cavity what so ever. so going straight from zero to a root canal is pretty impressive actually. hey i figured may as well shoot for the big time if you are going to go all the way right?

i am sure it will be fine. a little swollen, a little sore but i am sure that in the end my smile will once again be on my face. and believe me that is a rare thing for me to say these days. and your talking to someone that absolutely loves to smile....

i just want my teeth, and my smile back.

No comments: