Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So I am beginning to think our next big investment should be, a lazy boy. Why? Because it seems as though lately, one if not both of us end up on the couch, or in the rocking chair at one point or another during the night. And it depends on whom you may ask to determine which is the most comfortable. Andy, would probably say it’s the rocking chair, because at 6’3, our tiny couch is not quite size appropriate for him. I on the other hand fit nicely in the couch.

Back to the lazy boy.

It never started out this way. We had no plans on falling asleep out in the living room. Or even falling asleep in different rooms but somehow it seems as this is exactly what is happening. Andy will rock Logan for a few minutes, placing him back in his crib, which he seems to be adapting to more and more before crawling back into bed himself. I on the other hand, usually lay there in the dark, listening to him breath, which is currently one of my favorite sounds in the world and soon enough not only is he asleep, but I am as well.

And while to me, sleeping on a couch isn’t so bad. I came out the other night, to both my husband and my son asleep in the rocking chair the third night in a row. Andy looking so uncomfortable, I knew he would be uncomfortable in the morning.

And when my predictions were right the following morning.
I seriously considered looking into that lazy boy.

No comments: