Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So how am I to end 2008? Being sick more in likely. While at my parents over the weekend, I managed to pick up my sisters colds. Yep....I found my way into work this morning since this was to be the only day this week I would be working in the office. I felt like shit. I truly did. I still do. This makes for the third time since being pregnant that I have had a cold.

I am looking forward to the day I can take medicine again. I try to remind myself its not that far off. But you try telling my nose that at the moment, I bet it would disagree with you. The relief it would say, can not come soon enough.

But being that its the holiday weeks, and its a rather slow week at work, well I suppose it came at a good time. After all no one is in the office and if they are they pretty much stick to themselves, coming and going as they please.

A blessing in disguise I suppose.

No comments: