Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Im going on vacation in two weeks from tomorrow. Which is great. Andy and I cant wait. But there is a problem. As it always is, the two weeks before any vacation, or long weekend for that matter, seems to drag. I am dif. expecting it come next week which will be the last full week until the 12th of August. I am just ready to go away for awhile. We will be leaving after my appointment on the 31st, and will be arriving back home on the 10th of August. A nice long ten days away. This will be the last official, just the two of us vacations for some time.

Its a weird thought.

Work has been rather boring lately. Nothing major really is going on. Which leads to some rather long days. But oh well. I did find out (through my paystub) that with my pay increase, my paychecks will now be about a hundred dollars more. This is assuming they have already made it active for the two weeks. If not, it could be more. So I guess the August 4th paycheck will decide it. Still it was a nice fat increase. Not many people can say theirs increased a hundred dollars.

Im thirsty.

Had dinner with Sarah this evening. Her sister gets to find out if she is having a boy a girl tomorrow. I told her she better let me know. Apparently some psychic told her she was going to be having a boy, but Sarah thinks she is having a girl. Its truly a fifty/fifty shot. So who knows.

Still its exciting....I'll be finding out. Eventually that is.


Burgandy and Hillary are coming over tomorrow to do some cleaning. I need to get off this couch, and get some instructions out and make sure that they know where to get things and what not.

Not that I need to clean if they are. But I need to get things together for them.

So peace out!

No comments: