Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

my period was due last weekend. to begin with i didnt think anything of it. because well, for me ive been irregular off and on throughout my entire 'womanhood.' but by friday night, i have to admit i was getting pretty nervous. and suspicious.

i didnt say anything to andy. i had my own thoughts. we went out and bought baby shower gifts and went. talking about babies and futures and what not. all the while in the back of my mind i could think of nothing else but the fact i very well may be expecting myself.

and on the way home, i made andy stop at the local cvs. and when we got home, i ran straight to the bathroom to take the pee test.

and the result?

postive.

we are pregnant

it came as a shock, because we have been told by so many people that it usually never happens on the first try. and yet this was exactly our first try.

and wala....

but believe me.....

it was/is a pleasant surprise.

No comments: